Saturday, December 27, 2008

2 Weeks!

James and I are getting married in exactly 2 weeks from today!!  It's amazing how fast it has gone by, yet at the same time soo slow! haha.   But for the most part I can't believe that our wedding is finally right around the corner!  

We just came to the end of our family Christmas'.  7 to be exact (including us).  It was such an enjoyable week being surrounded by the one's we love.  We got to enjoy Christmas Eve with my dad and Peggy. Christmas day with my mom & Bob & brother & sis, as well as Sandie and Christina.  Then we got to spend the day after Christmas with David, Lisa, Ashley, and Christina, as well as the entire Faske family!  James and I so enjoyed spending time with family and catching up.  

To update on wedding things...thankfully most everything is done!  I just need to do a few small things in the next 2 weeks.  I got my dress ready for altering today and it will be done next Saturday!  I can't wait to wear it! :-)  

I have spent the evening packing up my room here at the Wilderness house.  Part of me is sad to leave a house of amazing godly girls and my best friend.  Yet most of me is so excited to get into James and I's apartment and decorate it to get it ready for James to move in.  Oh my gosh..in 2 weeks I will be living with a BOY!  YIKES!  haha...i'm so excited though.  :-D  I am looking forward to living in the apartment by myself for about a week and 1/2 because that will probably be the last time I will ever live by myself again!  But I can't wait to begin this new chapter in my life, especially with a man like James...I couldn't have asked for anyone better.  

I will now get back to packing...but to all the parents, from James and I both, thank you SO much for all your flexibility with us and for the great times we spent with each and every one of you.  we love you!!  

2 comments:

  1. Holly, you are so funny. Keep up the sense of humor and laughter....God gave us those talents to survive the tough times...which tend to happen in marriage and according to Lisa, especially married to a Faske. I look forward to you being my daughter in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the pretension did not leave you in perfect astonishment as good as exhilaration, hermes bags images will. Meet the 35 centimeter Hermes Kelly in Matte Poro Crocodile in Blue Brighton with Diamond-encrusted Hard Ware. Lucky Lady Vernilover not long ago picked up this severely overwhelming square upon the latest trip, as good as you could not conflict to share Hermes hand bag with the PB readers.
    It has become very convenient to lose the weight by using lida daidaihua . These daidaihua can show good results if taken under the supervision of the doctors and physicians. lida slimming is the most effective. This weight reduction slimming capsule is said to have magical effects related to weight reduction. It has been declared the best weight loss capsule for the year 2008. slimming capsules is said to burn the calories in a natural manner thus help in reducing the weight. On the other hand, it also works as a very effective appetite suppressant. lida tends to control the food cravings that eventually results in a lower intake of calories.
    The look of Chanel is understated by stylized at the same time. Many of chanel watches have an almost quilted look, although that would be quilted leather, far from anything that you would put on your bed to sleep with! Chanel bags are generally made of leather on the exterior and then the interior is either satin or brushed leather for an all over classy look and feel. The outside of Chanel bag is often stitched in a pattern as mentioned above and has two to four pockets on it.
    While you look for Tiffany designs, you can find immense collections of Tiffany accessories designs ranging from elegant to classical designs according to the lists on Internet. With improved innovation and style, Tiffany bracelets lines-up brand-new products from designers. silver bracelets certainly gives you a dazzling look, where you can take pride with a prestigious walkway.

    ReplyDelete