Monday, January 5, 2009

Unbelievable

FIVE days...we're getting married in FIVE days!! this is unbelievable! I can remember when it was 150 days and the thought of that was almost unbearable! But it's finally here...the final week of our single days. Wow.

I'm trying so hard not to get wrapped up in the little things left to do, but instead to enjoy this time and frequently stop and think of how gracious God is.
James and I both don't deserve the amazing gift of marriage...of a lifelong companion that is by your side through the good and the bad times here on this foreign planet.

And I personally don't deserve a man like James. A strong, stable man, who is so confident in the Lord. What a blessing it is to know that through hard times, when I am stressed or afraid and have lost sight of how big the Lord is, that I have a man that will always point me back to Him, the only One that can give true comfort, peace, and understanding. I am SO blessed to have a TRUE man, a godly man. A man that finds his worth in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; not in the kind or amount of 'toys' he has, or in the things he does or does not do. A man that has a servant, kind, and loving heart for others because of the love that Christ has shown to him. A man that truly has the holy spirit and has been transformed by the powerful love and grace of Christ, yet who is humble and knows that he is but dust and who never forgets what God has saved him from.
I am often in awe of this man who I will spend the rest of my life with and I often see Christ's love fleshed out in his words and actions, which brings me to a deeper understanding of the Lord and brings me closer to Him. Oh, how I don't deserve this man, but how I thank God that He has chosen James to be the head over me and our family. And thank God that I long to be his wife, his helpmate and to do him good all the days of his life (and I pray for the strength and the ability to do this). I can't wait to start life with this man, and follow him wherever the Lord leads him, and see him constantly grow into the man God desires him to be. I adore this man, I love this man, and I respect this man. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

P.S. I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday...what a joyous day it will be!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK! I guess the honeymoon is in full swing...haven't heard from ya'll since the wedding and no recent postings...hmmmmm!
    God bless you both and your marriage. Remember, a rope with three strands is much stronger than a rope of two-include God in your lives always.
    May God bless you and keep you in His loving, gracious arms, and may He bless you with a peace and joy that can come only thru Him.
    Love,
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Coach bags philosophy is pretty easy to understand. Basically what Coach Ergo are saying is that if you want to purchase one of Coach Gallery then you have to understand that Coach Hamptons use the highest quality of materials and that Coach Legacy will not compromise on the quality of their handbags by using inferior materials just to have a lower price tag.


    A MAMAS FAMILY recorder HDD is a great type of material to use for one's MAMAS FAMILY DVD recording needs. MAMAS FAMILY DVD COLLECTION can work with all sorts of materials including PVR devices and can create discs that are easy to read. It can also work with a variety of signals for receiving data.


    To market the new line, scarpe Hogan was launched in various colleges and universities. Selected schools were signed up for exclusive Hogan sponsorship. The jerseys were to be matched with the Dunks that will be provided for by hogan donna . The production for the Hogan scarpe uomo was put on hold for some time until Hogan uomo re-launched the line.

    ReplyDelete